Rich and fudgy brownie bites with a delicious Oreo cookie surprise in the center.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- Brownie mix (store-bought or homemade)
- Oreo cookies
- Preheat the oven according to the brownie mix instructions.
- Prepare the brownie mix according to the package or recipe instructions.
- Grease a mini muffin tin or line with cupcake liners.
- Fill each muffin cup halfway with the brownie batter.
- Place an Oreo cookie on top of the brownie batter in each cup.
- Cover the Oreo cookie with more brownie batter until each cup is nearly full.
- Bake in the preheated oven for the specified time in the brownie mix instructions or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out with moist crumbs.
- Allow the brownie bites to cool in the muffin tin before removing them.