Chicken Alfredo is a classic Italian-American dish that is both rich and satisfying. The creamy sauce, tender chicken, and al dente pasta come together to create a comforting and delicious meal that is perfect for any occasion.
Rating – ⭐⭐⭐⭐ Prep-Time – 30 minutes Serving-Size – 4-6 servings
- 1 lb fettuccine pasta
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 4 tbsp butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Fresh parsley, chopped, for garnish (optional)
- Cook the fettuccine according to package instructions until al dente. Drain and set aside.
- While the pasta is cooking, season the chicken with salt and pepper. In a large skillet, melt 2 tbsp of butter over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook until browned and cooked through, about 5-7 minutes. Remove the chicken from the skillet and set aside.
- In the same skillet, melt the remaining 2 tbsp of butter over medium heat. Add the minced garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes, until fragrant.
- Add the heavy cream to the skillet and bring it to a simmer. Reduce the heat to low and stir in the Parmesan cheese until it is melted and the sauce is smooth.
- Add the cooked fettuccine and chicken to the skillet and toss until everything is coated in the sauce. Cook for 1-2 minutes, until everything is heated through.
- Serve hot, garnished with chopped parsley if desired.